GLOBAL FORESTRY CLEANING AND CONTROL BURNING
In 2015, Asimpa added forestry services to their portfolio through the acquisition of Charles Howle Contracting Co. (CHC), a company with more than 20 years of experience servicing one of the world’s largest timberland investment managers. Charles Howle has remained on the Asimpa team. This reflects Charles Howle’s unequaled customer service and consistently superlative work.
All of us at Asimpa are excited to build on that tradition of excellence and long-lasting client contracts as we move forward into the future.
ASIMPA, LLC NOW STANDS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE FORESTRY MARKET
CHC’s timberland client has managed portfolios for domestic and non-US institutional investors for nearly 30 years.
The company also maintains several million acres of assets all around the world, currently totaling $12.1 billion. Since the beginning of the contract, Charles Howle provided maintenance services including constructing roads for loggers, forestry restoration, culvert and pipe installation, gate installation and maintenance, deer lease facilitation, erosion control, and existing roadway maintenance for property accessibility.
Today, we’re thrilled to continue serving this established client and others in the timberland industry because we see an opportunity to expand our services across the country and as part of this erosion control revolution.
For our forestry client and every other customer we interact with, we are committed to delivering the same degree of matchless service Charles Howle made famous throughout the last 35 years. Forestry is an ever-changing niche world, with high-demand environmental codes and erosion control practices. Asimpa, LLC is qualified to broaden the scope of the forestry market due to the following capabilities:
- Extensive product line featuring top-tier quality materials designed to follow Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- In-depth industry knowledge with a wide range of clients to complete a job on time, while adhering to strict environmental codes
- A team of erosion control experts who understand the urgency of project
- Sustainable services and product installation to keep up with the high-powered forestry market
- Outstanding customer service and an inherent pride in every job well done